Continue The Saga

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

People Like...

The people's choice for lenses are the Silver fox and the Moroccan interior decorating lenses: Moroccan style bedrooms, and Moroccan bathrooms. Interesting story about the Silver Fox lens, which highlights gray hair. The actual Yasmina Rossi contacted me and we exchanged a few emails. That was quite an honor! I have several links to her on the page, she is a very interesting person with artistic activities, not only modeling! I listed my graceful aging lenses, but blogger has been acting up and had to rewrite it after some lost posts. That was aggravating. Happened more than once, and the important thing is to close the box that pops up and copy the post. It might be due to the VERY aggravating internet company we have to use. Orange Plug is our only option :(. On a brighter note- My Gardens in Ohio lens got some welcome and encouraging attention when it was voted into the top 100 for 2011. Yippee! That is why people love Squidoo- it is a very supportive community, and very positive.

You can join Squidoo, to write your own pages, earn some income, or just participate in the community. Join Squidoo here.

Yes, I'm a fan, and recommend you join to try it out. It is time for me to update My Personal Squidoo Journey since so much has happened in the past year.