Continue The Saga

Saturday, February 23, 2013

To Update You

Yes, I have been writing new lenses, just not quite as prolifically as last year. Truthfully, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up the pace. I also have reached the pinnacle of the Monster points that give surprises or rewards; from now on it seems that you just keep accumulating the points, with not much reason to continue. I still keep the monster feature on because I like them popping up with alerts. They're funny.

I am branching out into resurrecting old blogs, and utilizing them for giving Squidoo lenses and Zazzle products more exposure. I have also been using Twitter and Facebook Pages more. So, you see I am keeping VERY busy online.

This is just a small update with no links at this time- I will be writing more here, soon.

Oh yes, remember that this blog has gadgets that offer products. It's cool stuff , yeah, baby.

No comments: