Continue The Saga

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Perfect Girly Birthday Party

Putting on a party for a little girl- or a girly girl of any age? What would such a party theme have? Pink, for sure, princesses, and pretty much all sorts of fun. I got the idea for my "Princess Party How-to" from my daughter who gave the best, most adorable, Princess Party for her daughter and her little friends (with help from me and her sisters).

Of course we took pictures and I added them to the how-to guide which covers everything from invitations to party decor, along with fun activities and Pink Lemonade Princess Party cake. Don't forget the tiaras to dress up all the courtiers, as well!

We had so much fun decorating with the imaginative ideas that my daughter thought up, and the party is a proven success- one which everyone, from each guest to the birthday girl will be happy they attended. Consider the theme for your next girly birthday party to be one fit for a princess.


No comments: