Continue The Saga

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Squidoo Action

Spring will be here soon-before you know it


While I have posted a new lens or two, with all of the actions that Squidoo is taking I have been working on sprucing up my older lenses and making sure they are up to snuff. Quite a few have had Amazon products that went out of date, and others seem to have had some problems with some of my photos. Especially some of the affiliate photos.

As I go through lenses to update, I tend to add new content... that's just the way my mind works. This kind of distraction is why I never can clean up my house. I tend to get caught up doing some little organizational thing or fixing something broken, or sorting through papers. It takes me forever to get things done.

Anyway, new lenses published:
  • PC to Mac the story of how I made the switch. This lens was on the back burner for more than a year, I think. but I have plenty of experience to draw on to update it, now.
  • Out of Your Gourd Gardening tells the story of all the gourds I grew a couple years ago and the neat projects that I want to make of them.
  • Flowering Hanging Planters made a sale recently and it is a fairly new lens with loads of beautiful hanging planters. Some truly unique and beautiful planters that I know I would love to own.
  • In time for St. Patricks Day, the Claddagh symbol lens showcases the many ways this adorns products and also has the meaning and symbolism - it was a fun lens to produce because I love Celtic culture.
There were more, because I haven't updated this site with all of them, but that is a start if you want to check them out.

The updated lenses are too numerous to mention, mostly my gardening lenses. Although there is an avalanche of winter themed lenses falling to the bottom of my Squidoo account. I may have to allow some of them to go WIP. Not sure I can keep up with that amount of work in the spring, with all my RL garden chores coming up. Plus there is always the visits to the grandchildren!



I'm hoping that the new software sweeps don't end up snagging my lenses, even though I have so much originality built in that I shouldn't worry about it. We'll see. It certainly is shaking up over there! Trying to take more pictures and hope that I have plenty of original material to work with for this year. The reduction Angel blessing is actually a blessing in disquise for me. I was worried that I wasn't active enough, but it looks like I was overdoing it. That is me!

No comments: