Continue The Saga

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top Trend In My Squidoo Dashboard

Even though I consider myself a garden writer, it is the beauty lens topics that consistently rate the highest for me.

Here are my top Beauty lenses:
  1. Silver Fox Gray Hair
  2. Prettiest Nail Polish Trends For 2013
  3. Magnetic Arabic Eyes
  4. Pamper Your Hands And Feet
  5. The Beauty Toolkit For Older Women
Another top trend is the way people seem to love costumes no matter what the season of the year may be. But there may be another reason that my Arabian Costume lens has consistently stayed in the top five of my dashboard: Bible costume needs for Christmas and Easter plays, as well as the usual Halloween dress up. When I created the lens there really was no idea that it would prove so versatile.

I hope the demise of empty lenses that are gaming the system will prove a boon for my content filled lenses that never seem to gain traction.

For now, I have kept busy updating and improving lenses that are struggling and those which people like; not much time is left for making new lenses at this time.

No comments: