Continue The Saga

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Saving Those WIP Lenses

How is it that some lenses seem okay for quite awhile after updating and fixing them for the filters.... then suddenly, poof?! Here are some more lenses that I worked on and tried to tweak to meet Squidoo's stricter standards for personal story form.

That is what I think the problem with some of the lenses may be rooted. There might also be issues with graphics that go missing or Amazon products that become unavailable.

Try making a schedule to check on lenses in a regular way over time.

A couple that I recently renewed.

Windmill Wind Power


A guide for understanding windmill technology dropped off the published list, although it had the 100/100 rating. So I included a bit of my private views and the experience of driving through a giant wind farm of the Midwest. Will this be enough to pass muster?


I Spy


Review of this series of books, one of my family's favorite- entertaining more than the pre-K it is geared towards- went WIP. So I tried to include the personal side of how we discovered the books and how much fun we had reading them.

Is it enough to make the lens okay?

No comments: