Continue The Saga

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Along The Same Lines

From the Market IV

Latest in updates? I made a lens that was geared towards Holiday or Birthday gift ideas a couple years ago, and it is too bad it hasn't done well, but it is now updated. I say "too bad" since getting someone a gift from WFM, either by creating a gift basket or simply sending a gift certificate would be something that is well received and guaranteed to bring enjoyment. I know because I've been on the receiving end.

The idea came from an actual Christmas gift one year from one of my sons. I loved receiving it since Whole Foods Market is one of my favorite places to shop.

 I know the jokes, but the prices have come into line with most other stores nowadays and the reasons for shopping there have only grown.

I hate to say it but I did notice a definite drop in the ability of employees to give the standards of customer service that the store began with. However, they are still fairly helpful and consumer oriented. The cashiers are the most noticeably less able. The food remains some of the best available in my area.

 With that mini-review, go ahead and visit the newly updated "Why I Shop At Whole Foods Market, for reasons to get that special someone a gift certificate to the same!

 Here are featured Amazon offerings, if you don't have a store near you:

No comments: